The Azeri Bible is available online and in print editions of the Azeri Bible, Azeri New Testament, and Azeri Children's Bibles.
Azeri (also known as Azerbaijani) is a language of Azerbaijan.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code azj.
Azeri Bible Online:
- Download the Azeri New Testament in pdf format from the Institute for Bible Translation.
- Download the Northern Azerbaijani New Testament (audio format) from Faith Comes By Hearing.
- Online Azeri Bible
Azeri Bibles to purchase:
from American Bible Society
- Azeri OLD TESTAMENT - Cyrillic Script
Azeri New Testament:
- Azeri New Testament (paperback)
Azeri Children's Bible:
- Azeri Children's Bible (hardback)
- Azeri Children's Bible (hardback) 288 pages
- Azeri / English Bilingual Children's New Testament
Manim Ilk Mukaddes Kitabim Azerbaycan Dilinde
Azeri Worship Music
- Azeri Worship Music CD (audio CD)
Azeri English bilingual Lyrics included.
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Azerbaijani. To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
Bible History: The complete New Testament was fully translated and published in 1878 in London and the Old Testament in 1891. In 1982, the Institute for Bible Translation published a modern Azerbaijani language translation of the New Testament made by Mirza Khazar, which is currently used in Azerbaijan.