Georgian is the official language of Georgia.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code kat.
Bibles to read online:
- The Unbound Bible can display the Georgian Gospels in parallel with English and other languages.
- Download the Georgian New Testament in pdf format from Institute for Bible Translation.
- Listen to the Georgian New Testament in audio format from Faith Comes By Hearing.
Georgian Bibles to purchase:
From American Bible Society:
- Georgian Bible (hardcover)
- Georgian Bible - modern common language (hardcover)
- Georgian Bible - common language 2001 (hardcover)
- Georgian Catholic Bible (hardcover)
- Georgian New Testament and Psalms (hardcover)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Georgian. To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.