Farsi (also known as Persian) is one of the languages of Iran.
Western Farsi is also known as Persian.
Eastern Farsi is also known as Dari.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue codes pes and prs.
Bibles to read online:
- Farsi Bible in ebook or audio format from Bible Gateway.
- Farsi Bible (Qazvini dialect) (pdf download) from Biblica.com.
- Listen to the audio Farsi New Testament online at Talking Bibles International.
- Listen to the Farsi New Testament in audio format from Faith Comes By Hearing:
- Read the Farsi New Testament from Farsinet.com
- Free online verse-by-verse commentary for the Farsi Bible.
Farsi Bibles to purchase:
From American Bible Society:
- ABS carries affordable Persian Bibles in hardcover and leather editions.
From Biblica.com (formerly International Bible Society):
- Persian Bible (Farsi) (hardcover)
Buy one, or save with a case of 20!
Persian (Farsi) Bible:
- The Holy Bible - Today's Persian Version (leather bound)
- Persian Bible - Bruce (hardcover)
- Persian Bible - contemporary
Persian (Farsi) New Testament:
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Farsi. To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
The Four Spiritual Laws gospel tract has been translated into Dari and Farsi. You can also purchase the Print Your Own Gospel Tracts CD from Campus Crusade.
Thru the Bible, the classic five-year radio Bible study with Dr. J. Vernon McGee, is broadcast daily on the internet in Farsi.
Find Iranian Gospel Videos, Tracts and Other Resources at Ethnic Harvest's main site.
Search our site or search the Web: