Punjabi (or Panjabi) is one of the languages of Pakistan.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code pnb.
Bibles to read online:
- Read or download for the Punjabi New Testament in Shahmukhi script (1913 version) at Archive.org.
- Listen to the audio New Testament online in Punjabi at Talking Bibles International.
- Listen to the Eastern Panjabi New Testament in audio format from Faith Comes By Hearing.
- Free online verse-by-verse commentary for the Punjabi Bible.
Punjabi Bibles to purchase:
From Biblica.com (formerly International Bible Society):
- Punjabi New Testament (Easy-to-Read version)
- Punjabi Bible (1959 version with Gurmukhi characters)
- Punjabi Bible: Easy-To-Read Version (Vinyl cover)
Punjabi New Testament:
- Punjabi New Testament (Singh and Loehlin version) (Paperback)
- Punjabi New Testament: Easy-To-Read Version (Paperback)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Western Panjabi. To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
Thru the Bible, the classic five-year radio Bible study with Dr. J. Vernon McGee, is broadcast daily on the internet in Punjabi.
Search our site or search the Web: