Sinhalese (Sinhala) is a language of Sri Lanka.
For more information, see SIL Ethnologue code sin.
- Listen to the Sinhalese New Testament (audio format) from Faith Comes By Hearing.
Sinhalese Bibles to purchase:
from American Bible Society:
- Sinhalese Bible (paperback)
- Sinhalese Leather Bible with zipper (Revised Sinhalese - Old Version)
- Sinhalese Leather Bible with zipper and maps (Union Old Version)
- Sinhalese Bible with maps (small size, vinyl cover)
- Sinhalese Catholic Bible with maps and index (hardcover)
- Sinhalese Bible with maps (Union Old Version)
- Sinhalese Bible (Union Old Version) Vinyl cover
- Sinhalese Illustrated New Testament (comic strip format)
- Sinhalese Children's Bible (Hardcover: 270 pages)
- Sinhalese English Bilingual Children's Bible (125 stories, with illustrations)
- Sinhalese Young Children's Bible (board book, 64 pages)
The "JESUS" Film, based on the Gospel of Luke, has been translated into Sinhala. To order, visit jesusfilmstore.org. Or order by phone from Campus Crusade at 1-800-432-1997.
Search our site or search the Web: